His Mind Paintings

Hello.
I had a dream, or rather a nightmare about a blood transmitted disease and whoever got infected became mindless zombies that bit anyone they see. An old man in a blue jacket tried to attack my family and somehow, I became quite brave and started beating him up. He bit me in the frenzy of course, but I still continued to bash him. Suddenly he turned into a little girl with pigtails and started to plead for mercy. I took a chair and smashed her face. And she was dead.
But before that dream, I had another. I dreamt of Christmas coming in July. It was beautiful; the land was covered in blue snow that occasionally glittered when the sun came out from the clouds. I put on my red knitted hat I got from Orchard with gf the other day and was standing on a small snow hill, looking up, and smiling. I love Christmas and the peace it brings. The fairy lights on the tree always emits the same warm glow, the monsoon rain always makes the hot chocolate I sip feel so good. Christmas meant the end of troubles and the end of the year. Christmas also meant beginnings.
Peaceful, Christmas is peaceful; filled with my sisters' laughter, me buying presents, old friends, good friends, hot chocolate and new meetings. So in my dream, after standing there for quite a while, I saw people rising from the ground and floating to the air like angels, it was a mixture of people and cultures - grandmothers, mothers, fathers, children, christians, muslims, buddhists, rapists, thieves, murderers, yellow, black, white - they were all on their way to the promised paradise. In my Christmas, all good people go to heaven and all bad people are forgiven. Peace. In my Christmas, it is all quiet and peaceful.
Have been attending my church's youth services lately, and I do feel that it has been good for me, and maybe you too. Don't get me wrong, I'm not using my blog to preach or evangelize or anything. But if you just keep an open mind and take things into a different perspective; maybe not look at the church service in a religious level, its pretty interesting. They talk about many things in life, many good things, bad things, and could be better things. I guess we just take the life that was given to us for granted and we get too comfortable to what we do, how we change, and it happens so naturally/slowly we do not see it. So its nice to have yourself be kept in check and consistently (in the case of church, weekly) ask yourself if what you have been doing is 'good', what have you been saying to people is right, what you are is who you want to be... etc.
I hope you people read this post with an open mind and did not attach any second meanings to it. I felt this post was kinda special in some weird way. Hahah. :) God bless.

<< Home